After a thorough audit process, Pinnacle Technology Partner is proud to announce that we have attained Cisco® Express Cloud & Managed Services certification.
As enterprises continue to shift to software subscription services and pay-as-you-go utility models, this certification validates Pinnacle Technology Partners as a premium provider of Cloud Managed Services, with our PeakPlus portfolio of solutions.
The Cisco Managed Services Express certification is for partners who sell Cisco-based managed services and who have expertise in presales, design, and implementation of Cisco technologies. Pinnacle Technology Partners offers these services through our own NOC.
The Managed Services Express certification is attainable only for partners that have made investments in the sales, delivery, and reactive support of Cisco technologies and provide proactive monitoring and management of Cisco’s technologies.
To achieve the Managed Services Express certification, an organization must:
- Have a NOC, or a contract with an approved white label producer: Pinnacle’s 24×7 NOC is located in Cincinnati, OH.
- Have at least two reference-able customers. Pinnacle has dozens.
- Be the single point of contact for a customer and identify a Customer Relationship Manager contact within the company who is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Our NPS is 82.
- Have an ITIL® Foundation trained full-time employee. Pinnacle has several.
- Have a minimum of two Cisco CCNA-certified associates employed full-time. Pinnacle has CCNAs, CCNPs and several CCIEs on staff.
Having met all the requirements and passed the audit process, Pinnacle Technology Partners was officially certified on March 6, 2018, and we are planning to obtain more Managed Services certifications in the future.