Event has already taken place!
Avoiding Breaches with Managed Detection and Response
27apr11:30 am12:30 pmAvoiding Breaches with Managed Detection and Response
This educational panel discussion with security industry experts will review how PTP’s Managed Detection and Response service, powered by Fluency Security and SentinelOne technologies, can provide the
This educational panel discussion with security industry experts will review how PTP’s Managed Detection and Response service, powered by Fluency Security and SentinelOne technologies, can provide the security protection and detection growing Life Sciences companies need without the exceptionally high cost of competitive solutions.
The panel team will discuss:
- The unique needs of Life Sciences companies with lab data, data management in the cloud, and application creep.
- The evolution of anti-virus, endpoint protection and endpoint detection and response.
- How today’s solutions are able to automate the majority of functions through Sigma rules, AI and ML.
- How Managed Detection and Response can be accomplished cost effectively despite large data sets.
Our panel will include the following experts:
- Chris Jordan – Founder & CEO, Fluency Security
- Gabriel Sechrist – Territory Manager, SentinelOne
- Nicholas Caudill – Solution Engineer, SentinelOne
- Rick Pitcairn – VP of Managed Services, PTP
Want to know where you stand now? All RSVPs to receive 50% off a PTP Security Risk Assessment!
Typical conversations with clients around data security include the simple desire to not be breached of sensitive information and a discussion around what security protection technologies and practices are in place. For our biotechnology growth company customer base, the discussion is typically about remote users, a lab environment, Microsoft O365 and their data and data analytics in the cloud, asking how to best secure a dynamic environment despite a low user count and very limited resources. While a discussion around VPNs, single sign on (SSO), multi-factor authentication (MFA), firewalls, endpoint protection, encryption and other protection techniques is necessary, knowing how well they have been deployed or how well they are working through a security assessment will tell the real story of data security hygiene. Just like how a person can eat well, exercise, and sleep well, the overall health assessment including lab work during a routine physical demonstrates how those practices are working. PTP offers a high-value, low-cost assessment solution to do just that – – provide a routine evaluation of how an organizations security practices are working, and recommendations on areas for improvement.
Virtual Event Details
(Wednesday) 11:30 am - 12:30 pm(GMT-04:00) View in my time
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP