Welcome to the digital era. Businesses are built on cloud-based applications. Mobility is the norm. And everything connects to the network.
All of these demands are impacting existing wide area networks across all industries. The need to increase bandwidth, optimize cloud connectivity and improve security posture is challenging with traditional WAN architectures. That’s why so many IT leaders are adopting Software-Defined WANs (SD-WANs).
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are your users experiencing performance issues with any SaaS applications like Office 365?
- Are you running complex workloads in a public cloud infrastructure like AWS or Azure?
- Do you want to reduce your WAN costs by up to 50%?
- Do you need 10x the bandwidth at half the cost?
- Do you want to increase your WAN uptime by a “9”?
You can address all these questions with an SD-WAN solution that is designed for the cloud, and deliver more secure, consistent and cost-effective network connections.
Want to learn more? Explore some resources here, then take a short survey to help evaluate your existing environment and anticipated growth. Or, if you just want to chat about your needs, please feel free to reach out to me directly!