Event has already taken place!
Improving IT Management & Automation with AIOps
AIOps is a remarkable advancement in the realm of IT Operations Management platforms and processes. The ability to monitor/manage systems in cloud environments and in physical premise locations through a
AIOps is a remarkable advancement in the realm of IT Operations Management platforms and processes. The ability to monitor/manage systems in cloud environments and in physical premise locations through a single interface drives efficiency, and the addition of AIOps and dynamic monitoring takes that to the next level. Join PTP and our platform partner for our PeakPlus services, OpsRamp, as we host the next edition of our Happy Hour Panel Discussion series and discuss monitoring/management, cloud and on-prem, operations and efficiencies and all that entails.
Panel Discussion Team:
– Gary Derheim, PTP – Moderator
– Mike Alexander, OpsRamp – Panelist
– Eric Carpenter, OpsRamp – Panelist
– Rick Pitcairn, PTP – Panelist
– Nolan Harvey, PTP – Panelist
About OpsRamp: The OpsRamp IT operations management (ITOM) platform is built to discover, monitor, manage, and automate the world’s most complex hybrid IT environments. Now you don’t need a bunch of disconnected point tools or a suite of duct-taped legacy ITOM solutions to bring order to your madness. You only need OpsRamp.
– Consolidate hybrid infrastructure for maximum visibility
– Map infrastructure to your business services for proactive IT operations
– Automate multi-cloud management using machine learning for greater performance reliability
Virtual Event Details
(Thursday) 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP